Monday, September 2, 2013

3 piece living room table set

This is a 3 piece table set that is in my Living room. It was time for a change in this room so I decided to paint all three pieces and leave the darker wood on top for warmth. I had already painted the coffee table two weeks ago and loved it so I decided to complete the set. The good news is I love how they turned out…the bad news is I think I will need a new couch set to match. I used Annie Sloan “Duck Egg” two coats. Then one coat each of clear and dark wax. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ COFFEE TABLE: BEFORE & AFTER WALL TABLE: BEFORE, ONE COAT PAINT & AFTER _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ SIDE TABLE: BEFORE, ONE COAT PAINT & AFTER ___________________________________________ ALL THREE FINISHED TABLES TOGETHER IN THE LIVING ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment