Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bathroom cabinets chalk painted "Old White"

Just completed my first bathroom cabinet painting project. I really like how it turned out. The cabinets were not bad to begin with just a bit dated. They were the original honey oak color from when my home was built in 1989. I chose Annie Sloan, Old White chalk paint. I used 2 coats of paint & 2 coats of clear wax. I did not distress at all as I needed a crisper clean look for the bathroom. I had finished painting last week but just got the knobs on today which completed the look I wanted. Check out how it looked before and during the process: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ BEFORE _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DURING-1st Coat and without knobs: ____ ______________________________________________________ COMPLETE WITH KNOBS:

No comments:

Post a Comment